Hands reveal us how we can catch the life. It shows how we can manage our life. To understand the world it is necessary to grab the world first.
Manicured hands clearly show us that one takes care of oneself.
Nails are a symbol of our aggression. Depending to how we process our nails we approach our aggressiveness.
- The excess of rings and the jewelry on the hands indicate that the hands work less and show more.
- Inconspicuous and gentle adjustment point to the person who respects social rules.
- Artificial nails say that the woman is not natural in her aggressiveness.
- By nail painting we show the need for more colour.
- The light colour shows the need to be noble and dreamy.
- The dark colour indicates the need for instinctive, real and sexual expression.
- The round shape indicates a greater effect of the right hemisphere.
- The angular sharp and pointed shape indicates the predominance of the left hemisphere.
- Unmodified nails show naturalness, spontaneity and individuality.