The accessories are our decorations. It complements our garment and it is often exactly what gives our garment a garb. But the accessories also can reveal a lot about us…
Handbags and bags
The accessory complements our dress. It is something we don´t have with us but we need to have it. Something we need to have on hands.
The handbag isn´t a part of the garment. It is an added value.
We usually put our personal things in the handbag such as documents, keys, make-up and so on.
There are these important points:
- Handbag shape: It indicates the way you express yourself.
- Handbag colour: Light colour means theoretical plan and dark colour means practical plan.
- Position and height: It indicates whether the wearer’s need is emotional, real or physical.
- Handbag size: It indicates the degree of naturalness.
- The hand that carries it: Shows the need of the wearer.
Wallets and key rings are also very eloquent. Some women like beautiful wallets and key rings with decorations while others wear them just like that, thrown in pockets or handbags. It shows how much these are important for us.